vineri, 18 aprilie 2008

With broken wings ..

I choose to cry, I choose to fall,
I choose to try, I choose to crawl ..
I want to be what I once was,
An untamed soul, but all was lost ..
And now, the thing that made me pure,
Is leaving me in a world obscure ..
Yet one thing hasn`t been clarified,
What would become of me if you died?
For I am not an angel being,
The daddy`s girl you`re used to seeing ..
And I don`t see the point in this,
Is it worth one hug or one more kiss?
I`ll sell my music, sell my heart,
If it means one day it`ll fix your part ..
I`ll burn my writings, burn my soul,
Just promise me you`ll come home, whole ..
But even angels come to die, and even black hearts bleed,
I hope you see the tears in my eyes, as I sit here staring at what I need ..
I no longer need your advice to grow,
But I need you beside me to tell me all you know ..
And if I evolve into an empty thing,
I choose to be with broken wings ..

Niciun comentariu: