duminică, 27 aprilie 2008

Matters of the heart ..

I find it kind of funny ..
how so quickly things can change ..
how fast feelings rise in the heart ..

And even though ..
we live so far apart ..
i can`t help but say ..

I`m feeling brand new things ..
stop me if my mind`s going too far ..
but I`ve felt a change within ..

There`s something here inside me ..
that didn`t exist before ..
i don`t know how to explain it ..

Maybe it`s the feel ..
of finally being wanted ..
by someone other than family ..

Maybe it`s the sense ..
of the love my heart craves ..
it makes me feel alive ..

But possibly, I`m going too far ..
perhaps it`s just an illusion ..
my mind plays tricks on my heart quite a lot ..

I`d love to believe my heart ..
if even just this once ..
but i also don`t want to get hurt again ..

Niciun comentariu: